- About ACI
- Events Calendar
- ACI Exams
- Exam Dates & Locations
- Exam Fees & Payment
- Adhesive Anchor Installer
- Aggregate Lab Tech – Level 1
- Aggregate Lab Tech – Level 2
- Aggregate/Soils Base Testing Tech
- Concrete Construction Inspector
- Concrete Field Tech – Grade I
- Concrete Flatwork Finisher
- Concrete Lab Tech – Level 2
- Concrete Strength Tech
- Concrete Transportation Inspector
- Masonry Field Tech
- Masonry Lab Tech
- Specialty Commercial Flatwork Finisher
- Tilt-Up Construction Technician
Welcome to Georgia Chapter, American Concrete Institute (ACI)
Georgia Chapter, ACI was formed in 1965 to bring together various individuals and groups who have an interest in concrete, for the purpose of discussing and disseminating technical and education information.
The American Concrete Institute, founded in 1904, is a technical and educational society dedicated to improving the design, construction, maintenance and repair of concrete structures.
Check out our Newsletters
For the most up-to-date information, read the current issue of the Georgia Chapter, ACI Newsletter. We also archive back issues for your reference anytime.
Register for an Upcoming Event
Register for Certification Exams
The Georgia Chapter offers ten ACI Certification Exams locally. For information on exam dates, pricing, or to register, click on the button below.